Digital Marketing Specialist
NPC DataGuard is revolutionizing how computers are secured and sold to small and medium business professionals. NPC's industry-first solution alleviates data loss, breach and business interruptions with an expert, data centre managed solution featuring laptops, desktops, and hybrid-tablets that are secured, managed and monitored for our clients for one low monthly fee.
We have an immediate job opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist. This exciting role will be responsible for assisting our Digital Marketing Manager in growing and managing our presence on social media, creating and managing the distribution of content, and assisting with our digital marketing plans. The focus is lead and demand generation as well as lead nurturing. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring a consistent presentation and deployment of the NPC DataGuard brand, while delivering a variety of marketing projects on time and within budget.
We are searching for a dynamic professional who brings enthusiasm, smarts and high energy to the job. You have an affinity for technology and a passion for delighting clients with an innovative new way of secure computing. You know breaking new markets and changing the way things are done is a tough but rewarding job. You have remarkable attention to detail and love working with people. You know information security is a priority for everyone in business today. Every time NPC makes a sale you mark it as a win for cybersecurity, and a loss for cybercriminals. You are excited to be a key member of the team that makes that sale happen.
The Digital Marketing Specialist stays abreast of industry trends and ensures that all content created is unique, accurate, and current. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining positive relations with internal and external stakeholders, including the agencies we work with.
- Contributing to the development and execution of the Company’s digital marketing plans and content marketing strategy
- Building and execution of organic and paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, and other channels with an emphasis on lead generation
- Maintaining SEM and SEO initiatives including keyword research, content recommendations, website optimizations and link building activities
- Creating content on a regular basis including blogs, emails, security alerts, landing pages, social media posts etc.
- Maintaining the Company social media accounts, (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) ensuring they are current and active
- Monitoring and optimizing marketing initiative to deliver the intended objectives
- Assisting with the creation of reports of our digital performance indicators and key metrics for the Company website, social media pages, and advertising activities
You will be responsible for:
- Have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Are data driven, detailed oriented, and highly organized
- Are resourceful with a strong sense of accountability, independence, initiative, and manage time effectively
- Have an ability to think creatively and identify opportunities
- Understand new technology concepts, and it is something you enjoy
- Are results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of challenge
- Want to be a key contributor to the success of NPC, a disruptive technology company that has proven to dramatically improve the computing and security experience of its Clients
This opportunity is for you if you:
- 2+ years in digital marketing
- 2+ years of professional writing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML, CSS and Photoshop skills are an asset
Skills, talents, and requirements:
The role offers a competitive salary with excellent company-paid health benefits, and excellent prospects for long term growth. Work from home is fine, although office facilities are available at our head office in Markham, Ontario.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage anyone qualified to apply. If we can make the application and recruitment process easier through accommodation, please contact us at the number or email address below in advance or at any time during your application.
Please forward you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Human Resources, NPC DataGuard c/o Keating Technologies Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4; 905 305 6500.
We thank you for your interest but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies exclusively represents NPC DataGuard and is offering this position for employment with Keating Technologies for NPC DataGuard marketing. NPC DataGuard is a division of Compugen Inc.