Marketing Partnership and Commmunications Specialist
NPC DataGuard is revolutionizing how computers are secured and sold to small and medium business professionals. NPC's industry-first solution alleviates data loss, breach and business interruptions with an expert, data centre managed solution featuring laptops, desktops, and hybrid-tablets that are secured, managed and monitored for our Clients for one low monthly fee.
We have an immediate job opening for a Marketing Partnership and Communications Specialist. This exciting role will be responsible for managing relationships with key partners by building brand awareness and maintaining our presence amongst their members, growing and managing our presence on social media, creating and managing the distribution of content, and assisting with our digital marketing automation activities. The focus is on creating and improving our distinctive brand voice, and managing communication with clients, partners, and prospects. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring a consistent presentation and deployment of the NPC DataGuard brand, while delivering a variety of marketing projects on time and within budget.
We are searching for a dynamic professional who brings enthusiasm, smarts and high energy to the job. You have an affinity for technology and a passion for delighting clients with an innovative new way of secure computing. You know that breaking new markets and changing the way things are done is a tough but rewarding job. You have remarkable attention to detail and love working with people. You know information security is a priority for everyone in business today. Every time NPC makes a sale you mark it as a win for cybersecurity, and a loss for cybercriminals. You are excited to be a key member of the team that makes that sale happen.
As well as managing partners, the Marketing Partnership and Communications Specialist stays abreast of industry trends and ensures that all content created is unique, accurate, and current. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining positive relations with internal and external stakeholders, including the agencies we work with.
- Managing and growing relationship with key partners, building brand awareness, and maintaining our presence amongst their members
- In our brand's voice, assisting with communication with clients, partners, and prospects
- Generating sales and marketing opportunities through relationship building and partnerships
- Participating in and supporting the development and execution of the Company’s digital marketing plans
- Assisting in the coordination and promotion of our products and services
- Copywriting and content creation for email marketing and social media campaigns (organic and paid) on a regular basis
- Assisting with the building and execution of campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms with an emphasis on lead generation
- Monitoring the Company’s website traffic and engagement, ensuring pages are current and accurate, including our social media pages and maintaining social presence
- Working closely with the NPC team to keep everyone informed of new marketing trends and opportunities to improve the NPC offering, client satisfaction, and to identify new markets
- Becoming a key contributor to the success of NPC, a disruptive technology company that has proven to dramatically improve the computing and security experience of its Clients
You will be responsible for:
- You have excellent communication and content writing skills
- You are self-motivated, results driven, and maintain outstanding composure in the face of challenge
- You are resourceful with a strong sense of accountability, independence, initiative, and manage time effectively
- You have an ability to think creatively and identify opportunities
- You have the willingness and tenacity to find solutions, generate bottom line results and manage multiple deadlines effectively
- You are detail oriented, highly organized, and enjoy working in a team environment
- You are passionate about improving the everyday work experience of the small and medium business professional
- You understand data analytics, Google analytics, and other tracking methods to ensure marketing initiatives generate the intended objectives
- You are familiar with keyword placement and other SEO techniques
- You are familiar with workflow processes and systems within a marketing sales cycle
- You can market an innovative, highly differentiated technology solution
This opportunity is for you if:
- 3+ years in marketing and or communications
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially for digital marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A post secondary Marketing and or Communications degree is helpful, but not essential. Business experience equivalent is accepted.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is an asset
- B2B experience is an asset
Skills, talents, and requirements:
The role offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, excellent company-paid health benefits, and excellent prospects for long term growth. Work from home is fine, although office facilities are available at our head office in Markham, Ontario.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage anyone qualified to apply. If we can make the application and recruitment process easier through accommodation, please contact us at the number or email address below in advance or at any time during your application.
Please forward you resume to: email@example.com or to Human Resources, NPC DataGuard c/o Keating Technologies Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4; 905 305 6500.
We thank you for your interest but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies exclusively represents NPC DataGuard and is offering this position for employment with Keating Technologies for NPC DataGuard sales and marketing. NPC DataGuard is a division of Compugen Inc.