Sales Account Manager
NPC DataGuard is a revolution in how computers are secured and sold to small and medium business professionals. NPC's industry-first solution alleviates data loss, breach and business interruptions with an expert, data centre managed solution featuring laptops, desktops, and hybrid-tablets that are secured, managed and monitored for our Clients for one low monthly fee.
We have an immediate job opening for a Sales Account Manager. This exciting role will be responsible for developing sales opportunities selling to a targeted professional market in the small-to-medium professional business segments. Through consultative sales and individual needs assessment, you will be increasing sales in existing accounts and developing new accounts.
We are searching for a dynamic professional, who brings enthusiasm, smarts and high energy to the job. You have an affinity for technology and a passion for delighting clients with an innovative new way of doing things. You know creating new markets and changing the way things are done is a tough but rewarding job. You have remarkable attention to detail and love working with people. You know information security is a priority for everyone in business today. Every time you make an NPC sale, you mark it as a win for cybersecurity, and a loss for cybercriminals.
- Engaging enthusiastically in new lead follow up and existing account development
- Generating and closing opportunities by developing strong client relationships through a responsive, knowledgeable and empathetic conversation with small and medium business owners in professional segments
- Providing ongoing client post-sales account satisfaction assessment and development
- Delivering valuable NPC product and promotional information about NPC product and services using a consultative sales approach
- Working closely with the NPC team to keep everyone informed of new opportunities to improve the NPC offering, client satisfaction and to identify new markets
- Exceeding assigned sales targets
- Becoming a key contributor to the success of NPC, a disruptive technology company that has proven to dramatically improve the computing and security experience of its Clients
You will be responsible for:
- You can sell an innovative, highly differentiated technology solution
- You can understand and explain new technology concepts to technophobes and the technically literate alike, and it is something you enjoy doing
- You know how to grow sales and will be able to identify new sources of business
- You are passionate about improving the everyday work experience of the small and medium business professionals in your assignment
- You are self-motivated, results driven, and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge
This opportunity is for you if:
A post secondary degree or business experience equivalent is required. The role includes a starting base salary of $45,000 with targeted earnings to $72,000, health benefits, and excellent prospects for long term growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage anyone qualified to apply. If we can make the application and recruitment process easier through accommodation, please contact us at the number or email address below in advance or at any time during your application.
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources, NPC DataGuard c/o Keating Technologies Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies exclusively represents NPC DataGuard and is offering this position for employment with Keating Technologies for NPC DataGuard sales. NPC DataGuard is a division of Compugen Inc.