Sales Account Manager
NPC DataGuard is revolutionizing how computers are secured and sold to small and medium business professionals. NPC's industry-first solution alleviates data loss, breach, and business interruptions with an expert, data centre managed solution featuring laptops, desktops and hybrid-tablets that are secured, managed and monitored for our Clients for one low monthly fee.
We have an immediate job opening for a Sales Development Representative. This exciting role will be responsible for developing sales opportunities for the Account Management team. You love talking to new people every day, asking questions, and finding out about the computing and data security challenges a prospect may be having. Collecting that information to share with your Account Manager is second nature. Speaking to small business professionals and knowing you have a solution that can help them increase revenue, secure their business, and lower their operating cost is exciting for you.
You know you must be resilient selling to a targeted professional market in the small-to-medium professional business segments. It can take a lot of research, dials and emails, but you get a high when someone wants a meeting with your teammate Account Manager to go further in the discussion. You are motivated and organized and can capture the attention of the prospect with your friendly, patient, and professional conversational style. Since you are highly organized, an “I’m interested but busy right now, so call me back next month” means you do just that.
Your measure of success and additional bonuses come from filling your Account Manager’s pipeline.
You would love to learn more about cybersecurity in small and medium business. We would love to teach you.
We are searching for a dynamic professional who brings enthusiasm, smarts and high energy to the job. You have an affinity for technology and a passion for delighting prospects with an innovative new way of secure computing. You know that breaking new markets and changing the way things are done is a tough but rewarding job. You have remarkable attention to detail and love working with people. You know information security is a priority for everyone in business today. Every time you book a new meeting with a prospect, you mark it as a win for cybersecurity, and a loss for cybercriminals. You are excited to be a key member of the team that makes that sale happen.
- Engaging enthusiastically in new lead development
- Booking sales meetings for your Account Manager through a responsive, knowledgeable, and empathetic conversation with small and medium business owners in professional segments
- Delivering valuable NPC product and promotional information about NPC product and services using a consultative sales approach
- Working closely with the NPC team to keep everyone informed of new opportunities you uncover to improve the NPC offering, client satisfaction and to identify new markets
- Exceeding assigned call and pipeline targets
- Becoming a key contributor to the success of NPC, a disruptive technology company that has proven to dramatically improve the computing and security experience of its Clients
You will be responsible for:
- You enjoy calling and talking to new prospects, forming new relationships
- You can talk about an innovative, highly differentiated technology solution
- You understand and can explain new technology concepts in non-technical language to technophobes and the technically literate alike, and it is something you enjoy doing
- You know how to grow sales and will be able to identify new sources of business
- You are passionate about improving the everyday work experience of the small and medium business professionals in your assignment
- You are self-motivated, results driven, and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge
- You would like to be promoted to Account Manager within a few years
This opportunity is for you if:
- 2+ years of successful calling and B2B new sales development
- 2+ years of computer hardware and software sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM use
- A post secondary degree is helpful, but not essential. Business experience equivalent is accepted.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is an asset
Skills, talents, and other requirements:
The role offers a competitive base salary starting at $42,000 - $50,000, commensurate with experience, with targeted annual earnings of $60,000 - $70,000. Company-paid health benefits, a generous vacation policy, and excellent prospects for long-term growth. Work from home is fine, although office facilities are available at our head office in Markham, Ontario.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage anyone qualified to apply. If we can make the application and recruitment process easier through accommodation, please contact us at the email address below in advance or at any time during your application.
Please forward you resume to: email@example.com or to Human Resources, NPC DataGuard c/o Keating Technologies Inc., 25 Royal Crest Court, Suite 120, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9X4; 905 305 6500.
We thank you for your interest but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We respectfully request no agency solicitations please.
Keating Technologies exclusively represents NPC DataGuard and is offering this position for employment with Keating Technologies for NPC DataGuard sales and marketing. NPC DataGuard is a division of Compugen Inc.